RiverClan's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Thoughts of horror
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm by Kip

» Cat Rankings~
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm by Kittii

» A sad Ivystar
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 am by Minkly

» Cat Creation~~ Acornstar
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 pm by Kittii

» Visiting Ebony
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:35 pm by Kittii

» Icerose*~Meddie~*
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:56 am by Minkly

» Nightcloud of ShadowClan
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 am by Kittii

» Stonesong's Creation
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:31 am by Kittii

» Cloverstar's Creation
Ivystar's Fun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am by Kip

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Ivystar's Fun

2 posters

Go down

Ivystar's Fun Empty Ivystar's Fun

Post  Kittii Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Ivystar sat on the River-Rock, her head held high, She loved her clan, and always would.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Ivystar's Fun Empty Re: Ivystar's Fun

Post  Little Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Otterspark swished her tail softly to the right as she padded aside Ivystar, looking out to the Clan. Watching as kits played, warriors ate, and apprentices practiced battle moves. "Beautful isn't it?" she laughed, her warm eyes turning up to look at the moon, shining and lighting up the darkness.
Little
Little
Admin

https://riverclanrevenge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

Ivystar glanced over at her closest friend, Otterspark was pretty much a sister to her. "Yes, it is." she said, "It reminds me when i was only a kit, I would always attack Mothwing's tail. It's so sad she had to move to the elder's den so soon." she said, looking down, but then looking back up. "Many sad things have happened since Smallstar died." she sighed, things were getting better, but not by much.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"Yeah. Well, everything went wrong after the rogues drove out ThunderClan," Otterspark replied solemnly, her expression turning somewhat grim. "They haven't been seen since... I just hope they're okay." Otterspark sighed, swishing her fluffy tail again.
"Plus, I had lost alot of training as an apprentice after Cedarfrost and Greysong died." Otterspark had sudden flashbacks of her parents being killed by a rogue. The expression on their faces as they tried to save her, images as Otterspark had refused and tried to help...
She shook her head slightly and looked back up, pain clouding her eyes.
Little
Little
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Ivystar laid her tail on Otterspark's shoulder sympathetically "Many thing have. But our clan needs us most right now." she said, "We have so much prey, I think Shadowclan has been stealing from us." she sighed, looking at the camp.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yeah..." Otterspark sighed, looking at Ivystar.
"Or it's just the rogues invading their camps." The deputy frowned and looked away. This wasn't a very good time for any of the Clans. With ThunderClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, and WindClan just getting runover by rogues, leaving RiverClan with the fear of being next on their evil lists.
Little
Little
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:04 am

Ivystar sighed. "I know." "We need to get our clan stronger. By the way, how is your apprentice, Smokepaw comming along? Poppypaw is almost ready to be a warrior." she said, firmly.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Otterspark let out a warm, proud purr. "Smokepaw as well. I gave him his assessment yesterday, and he's real warrior material."
It warmed Otterspark, thinking back when Smokepaw was just a small, shy apprentice that was scared of every twig and leaf that fell on the forest floor, and she made him real warrior-material. Plus, it was her first apprentice.
Little
Little
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Ivystar nodded. "Let's not make them wait, then." she purred. She cleared her throat. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the River-rock for a clan meeting!" Ivystar yowled, smiling.

ooc: Would you be willing to rp the apprentices? xD I'll RP Poppypaw

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

ooc: Sheeeeeeeeeeeetokay C: I guess his warrior name will be Smokecloud

IC: Otterspark nodded and sat next to Ivystar, the sun luminating on her pelt.

Smokepaw ran out, big as a warrior and a smile slapped on his face. The happy apprentice sat beneath, his eyes beaming as he looked up at Ivystar. He saw as Otterspark gave him a warm not, and his heart leaped for joy.
Warrior!
He had finally made... but, what about Poppypaw. I hope so, he pleaded. He always liked Poppypaw... what if they had something, but she wasn't made a warrior?
Little
Little
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:58 pm

ooc: OK. So these can be like, our sub-characters maybe? like, 1 sub-character, 3 main?

ic:
Poppypaw rushed out and sat by Smokepaw, giving her pelt a quick lick. She was excited, hoping that she would become a warrior, she nervously glanced up at Ivystar.

Ivystar, seeing the two apprentices were there, called out, "I have gathered you here today to have two apprentices be made warriors." she said, pausing.

That moment, Poppypaw's eyes lit up. she nudged Smokepaw and whispered, "It's us!"

Ivystar then called the two. "Smokepaw, Poppypaw, please step forward." she said, her eyes shining.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Smokepaw looked at Poppypaw excitedly. "Yes! We made it!" he whispered as he stepped forward.
Little
Little
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Poppypaw's pelt itched with excitement. "I know!" she whispered, stepping forwards beside Smokepaw.

Ivystar's face had a smile upon it, it was rare for her whole clan to see her smile. "I, Ivystar leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." she said. She then turned her gaze to Poppypaw. "Poppypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked. This was important if they would become a warrior.

Poppypaw nodded. She'd never let her clan down. "I do." she said, firmly.
Ivystar nodded. "Then by the powers of Starclan, from this moment on, You shall be known as Poppypelt. Starclan honors you for your brave battle skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." Ivystar concluded.

Poppypelt nodded. "Thank you." she murmured, stepping back. Ivystar then turned to Smokepaw. "Smokepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. Her smile grew wider.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:43 pm

ooc: I'ma make it so Smokepaw is Otterspark's kit. C: And Otter's made drowned.

"Yes, Ivystar," Smokepaw meowed, dipping his head with respect and gratitude.

Otterspark looked down at her son, literally 5 seconds away from becoming a warrior. She smiled, remembering when he was just a scared little kit.
Little
Little
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittii Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Ooc: OK. Let's say Poppypaw was a warrior, Emberheart's kit.

ic: Ivystar nodded. "Then by the powers of Starclan, from this point on, Smokepaw, you shall be known as Smokecloud. Starclan honors you for your bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." she said, smiling. She lept down, and Poppypelt did the usual. seeingthatifoirgetwhatitis "Thankyou." she murmured. "As tradition has it, the two new warrior will sit in a silent vigil and guard the camp for the night. Seeing that there are rouge's around, I will have Cloudfang and Weedclaw join them." Ivystar announced, then the clan started to cheer the newly named warriors. "Poppypelt! Smokecloud! Poppypaw! Smokecloud!" The ripple of joy made Poppypelt feel embarrassed, but she was still happy.

Kittii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum